The Diploma in Diplomacy & World Affairs course at the Bandaranaike International Diplomatic Training Institute (BIDTI) is opened to undergraduates/graduates, mid/senior level executives in public and private sector, officer ranks of military and police, aspirants to join the Sri Lanka Foreign Service, International Organizations and for those interested in international relations.
For details please contact the Course Coordinator on Tel. 011 2 682 110 / 011 2 682 109.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the next intake will be opened from October 2018.
- Minimum qualification of 3 passes at the G.C.E. Advanced Level examination (at a single sitting). or any other professional qualifications relevant to the curriculum.
- A good knowledge of English is essential as the medium of course is in English.
- The Diploma Course consists of 5 examinations conducted after each module and 3 assignments.
- 80% attendance is required to sit for exams.
- Eligibility to sit for the exam will be informed well ahead. Exams will be held during the weekend enabling all participants to attend.
- Date of the examination will be informed one month ahead.
- Application forms could be obtained from the BIDTI upon paying Rs.500/=
- Applications should be submitted with copies of relevant educational/professional qualifications (Originals should be submitted at the interview).
- Two stamp size colour photographs should be submitted with the application form.